WelaDela is committed to maintaining your privacy. Our site is protected by the highest standard of data encryption and accurate identification technology available to ensure that your experience is safe, simple and secure. We ensure that your personal information, including your name, e-mail address, Emirates-ID and Passport number, payment records and banking and credit accounts will be kept private and secure. This Policy addresses how we collect, store, use, process and disclose the information that you choose to give us online.
- weladela.com may contain links to third-party sites. WelaDela does not control these third-party sites. When you click these links, you may be redirected to other site outside of our hosted environment where the information collected is outside of our direct control. WelaDela is not responsible for the actions of these third parties, or for any of your personal data that you provide to them after you leave our site.
- We request you to protect your own privacy and do not share your password or personal data with anyone but trusted recipients. You are responsible for keeping the data accurate that you provide or post on our site. If your account was created through an identity provider, you may also disable or change the account information through the settings offered by that identity provider. Certain third parties active on our site, give you the ability to opt out of their collection and use of information for interest-based advertising.
- We seriously take the duty of protecting your personal data. However, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions and is true for all information sent through the Internet.
- As a result, we cannot completely ensure the security of any information you transmit. Transmission of any information is at your own risk. Payment and associated information is handled by a hosted payment gateway and WelaDela does not store any credit card information.
- The applicable law may require us to share personal information with government authorities as and when needed. We also reserve the right to share information with private or public authorities to combat fraud, to track and trace abuse on our network and to investigate suspected violations of law(s).
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.